• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PS4 And Xbox One Pre Orders

TB9788

Oakley Beginner
Any of you guys pre ordering either system? If so, which retailer did you pre order with?

ps4 all the way. Its still got the main goal in sight.... games console.
either curries, zavvi, or play.com zavvi have best price on games a tenner off, apart from BF4 which is so hot everyone is selling that game full cost.

may try to buy from a shop on the day. with all this online access many people dont bother with the lesser shops like curries. they'll all be going to game and games stores for pre order.

xbox tech is good show off, but if you have no interenet access it doesnt work. so last week when my interenet was down for 9 days. I would have had no movies, games and would have to reroute the wire for sky from the xbox one. too many things i dont like about the xbox one. like no second hand game market, no lending to mates... what a joke. its a games console that limits everything you do...

I'll be getting one but i wont be in a rush to have one as i'm not much of a gamer long as i have ridge racer im happy! lol

I went a little crazy last week on monday for 5 PS4. presale 4 online and 1 instore with:

Amazon.com : they don't charge you till it ships
Toyrus.com: they did a temp charge for 430 dollars and released it 3 days latter.
Gamestop (store in the mall): 100 dollar deposit
Newegg.com : I have c.c. with them, don't charge till it ships.
bestbuy.com : they do a temp charge on my bb card for full amount, but nothing due till releease date.

I did it with a few place cause who know if any of those places come thru on release day. It seem like every place take a unlimited amount of preorders so alot people are probabaly going have to wait or be screwed.

I know Amazon said I'm might be getting the first release date units, but who knowns. So since I'm in front of a computer all day, I went crazy!!!!

I'm waiting until actual release for anything. Too much speculation and plenty of time for changes (good and bad) to be implemented for either system. At this time Xbox 1 has more games of interest, but again WAY too soon with all the mandatory connection rumors and backwards compatibility. I still have my 360 anyway so that not a big deal and seriously, how many people play games from the previous generation system that often?

I still have my 360 anyway so that not a big deal and seriously, how many people play games from the previous generation system that often?

Exactly!

I've pre-ordered the Xbox (£20 deposit from Game) then relised the next day I could have pre-ordered it in the supermarket I work at and get my discount on it. Oh well not gonna change it now.

apparently Xbox One will be released with the launch of Forza Motorsport 5. may be a good time to get depending whether there is a collectors edition or not, like Forza 4. i am mainly into pure driving/racing games. i am also looking forward to Gran Turismo 6 on PS-4.

Exactly!

I've pre-ordered the Xbox (£20 deposit from Game) then relised the next day I could have pre-ordered it in the supermarket I work at and get my discount on it. Oh well not gonna change it now.
But the difference could be put towards another game...or some Oakley's! :gamer::cool-20:

apparently Xbox One will be released with the launch of Forza Motorsport 5. may be a good time to get depending whether there is a collectors edition or not, like Forza 4. i am mainly into pure driving/racing games. i am also looking forward to Gran Turismo 6 on PS-4.

Both of those games have my attention, I am especially interested in Titanfall aside from the stable off shooters I usually get.

Back