• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PS4 And Xbox One Pre Orders

Microsoft had to double back on the DRM issue, they were getting killed by their fans and in pre orders...from what I understand though, PS4 and Xbox1 still let independant developers decide whether their games are free to share or if there is a fee, anyone have more info on that?

I have the PS4 Battlefield 4 launch bundle pre ordered on Amazon, no money down and if I decide to go Xbox I can simply cancel my order as long as I do it before it ships.

Xbox One from Best Buy with Forza 5 and Battlefield 4. Paid it off in full so lets hope they dont screw up and not have enough of them or something.

Does XBox One have Blu-Ray? That's the only reason I went with a PS3 because it comes with Blu-Ray too. I got the backwards compatable PS3 but that died after a year with the famous red light of death. At that point Sony had already released a newer version of the PS3 which was smaller and lighter but not backwards compatable, which was f-ing annoying. I had new PS3 games so I was kind of tied in to the PS3.

I pre-ordered a PS4 launch edition through Amazon along with Call of Duty: Ghosts. It should be a pretty badass game. I wish it was going to be backwards compatible with PS3 games though as I have a few that I would like to hold onto like the Guitar Hero games and all those damn guitars I still have. I was hoping to offload my PS3 but I may end up keeping it just to be able to play the guitar games.:errwhat:

:eek:What is UP with the "power brick"? I know it was on the 360 but does the system really need that? I like the console. Can't stand the kinect thing...I don't have one currently anyway.
My setup is TV on the wall.....ALL components in a closet so anything that has to be hardwired or can't be run through a conduit doesn't make me happy.

Back