• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT-3D Glasses... PROPER WAY TO CONVERT

Hold it up to a regular Gascan sometime.

I'm going to compare the Twitch's when I get them this week.

will do batters, this is just from what i've heard from people who had the transformer and tron. again i just dont want to see more of em get wrecked, thats all

oh btw can someone snap a shot of the comparison between curvature of a 3d lens and a regular lens? just the next time someone has em out.. if youre confident about it. otherwise please dont just for the sake of the photo lol

Swapping the arms is a nice idea that I didn't even think about. Personally, I bought all of the 3D Gascans to convert to sunglasses. I could care less about the 3D lenses, and found it quite annoying that Oakley didn't just release the frames without a standard lens option. I've had no trouble removing the 3D lenses without damaging the coating. Gascan lenses don't usually fit too tight in the frame, compared to other models, so if the curvature of the lens is different, it's nothing that caused problems when inserting standard lenses.

Back