1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Broakley

Broakley Oakley Beginner

Hey Guys,

Just created the account and need to set up my avatar and sig, but wanted to give everyone a shout!

Been lurking for a while and picked up some Juliets from the local (Natick, MA) Oakley store a couple weeks ago. Absolutely love them. Cannot believe I thought RayBans were the best sunglasses before.

I started looking at other X-Metals on eBay and I'm terrified of getting a fake. Legit was about to pull the trig on some X Squareds, but from discussions on this forum I've discovered that seller is known for just buying everything for short money and reselling them; for all I know, they could've originated on this forum, but worst-case they could be a fake that was put in a new box with new papers.

This seems to be the only honest-to-God place to confidently exchange money for collectable pieces and also interact with other people who are as crazy as me and think spending $300 on sunglasses is a cool thing to do :)

Anyways, I'll try to be as interactive as possible. I'm looking forward to getting to know many of you and hopefully doing business with some of you as well!

Make it a great one,

Adam

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

:welcome:

Now the first step is admitting you are hooked.....what you do next....well ;)

3. Broakley

Broakley Oakley Beginner

Haha this could be the most expensive addiction... But definitely coolest ;)

QLR1 likes this.
  4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I can definitely agree with you on expensive. :D and extremely cool

qtrain23 likes this.
  5. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

I have to laugh at the username! Describes me to a tee. And this O-ddiction is expensive! If money wasn't an object....

But welcome aboard!

6. Broakley

Broakley Oakley Beginner

LOL not gonna lie bra I honestly figured it was taken. It's perfect for this forum. Thanks for the greeting!

Cheers.

7. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

:welcome: to the forum.

8. emjaycee23

emjaycee23 Vocare Ad Regnum

9. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

That username. Should have thought of it. Well played.

Prepare your wallet...

10. Broakley

Broakley Oakley Beginner

Thanks guys! Stoked to be here.

I'm glad I don't work near an Oakley store and the Oakley Vault is a bit of a hike. Really dead set on XS next, so there goes my budget for October already! Thanks for the greeting.

QLR1 likes this.