1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. thejokerhaha

thejokerhaha Oakley Beginner

Hello everyone. Well where do i begin. I've had a long, rough day. But here goes. I ordered a pair of Juliets from a reputable seller on Ebay recently. I bought them for myself on my Birthday, and they seemed like the perfect present. After waiting and obsessing over them for awhile, they finally got here today. I was too excited, opened it up and admired the Coin. But when i opened the Box, as you can imagine, to my surprise there were no Sunglasses. I thought the box seemed light, but i had no idea that this was going to happen! So i took pictures of the empty box and sent them to the seller, letting him know of my dilemma. I went to the local post office and spoke to the manager, coming to the conclusion that apparently, someone in the Customs office opened the box, pilfered my Juliets and taped it back up again. What a pathetic excuse for a human being, whoever he is. So i filed a complaint on my paypal, letting them know that i received an empty box. i hope they reimburse me, because this is absolute rubbish.

I have a whole bunch of pictures of the box if anyone would like to see em. I was hoping for some help on the Subject. I still want to get the Julies in Plasma/Ice. Anyone have a pair for sale? And do you know which courier service is reliable? The parcel i got today was USPS, and i've heard that they have a history of getting stuff stolen, especially in my country. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

What a horrible thing to happen to someone! I feel for you man, I truly hope there is something paypal or the usps can do for you..

thejokerhaha likes this.
  3. thejokerhaha

4. Brett28

ugh what a bummer dude

5. thejokerhaha

Don't feel too bad for me. At least i got the Box.... :( But seriously, i'd like a pair of glasses that come with it haha.

6. Brett28

I scored the same set when i first got into metals for around $250 with the box and everything, in near mint condition.

thejokerhaha likes this.
  7. Revertx

Revertx Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Holy sh*t If that happened to me ill find out who the culprit is and beat him up to a pulp. I'm sorry that this happened to you bro. Hopefully Paypal does something about this matter for your sake.

i am rich and thejokerhaha like this.
  8. freakface

freakface Oakley Collector

UUUGH! i effing hate scammers. don't be quick to judge usps. the seller may have done it on purpose. do you have the seller's ebay id so that we can be more careful here on the forum as well?

thejokerhaha and Brett28 like this.
  9. Brett28

EBay should back you up too bro. File a claim

thejokerhaha likes this.
  10. thejokerhaha