• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Purchased A Pair Of BNIB Plasma/ice Juliets On Ebay..

I'm shocked that something like that happened to you. Hopefully it was a mistake on the sellers part but as you have said you may have an issue where your box was opened and the item removed....that sucks.

why sooooo SERIOUS???? ;)

I'm shocked that something like that happened to you. Hopefully it was a mistake on the sellers part but as you have said you may have an issue where your box was opened and the item removed....that sucks.

why sooooo SERIOUS???? ;)

Yeah. If you think this is serious..you should've seen my face when i opened the box lol. It was like someone had died. I'm just trying to get my money back from ebay, and look for a pair of juliets with the plasma/ice colorway now.

Yeah. If you think this is serious..you should've seen my face when i opened the box lol. It was like someone had died. I'm just trying to get my money back from ebay, and look for a pair of juliets with the plasma/ice colorway now.

I can only imagine! I hope ebay takes good care of you on this one. I guess in your part of the world it's a bit harder to get your hands on Oakleys?

Although, truth be told, i'd prefer to buy the Julies off someone who can send me the glasses through a trusted courier service, and all Ebay offers is usps. Usps is usually horrible here. Lots of issues with missing things from boxes, since they don't track their stuff within my country.

same thing happened to me when I send my mag4s to my sister in canada. She never received it and USPS says that they can't do anything about it. What an arse! :mad-35:

Back