• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Purchased A Pair Of BNIB Plasma/ice Juliets On Ebay..

OMG! that sux to hear~!!
Probably should use FedEx or DHL for India. It should be tracked end to end; hand delivered to your door step. If u are still looking for x-metal i might be able to help. :)

I had a similar scenario last mth. Bought a pair of Holbrook from ShopOverload. Received it at the post office..the usual check at customs showed them the black box. Then brought it home.
When i opened the oakley box. All i see is the microbag! No sunglass.

Panic-ed, drove back to the post office and query bout their handling procedures. Whether they open up packages that goes thru them for inspection.
All i get was "SORRY I CANT HELP U!".

Immediately email shopOverload, and luckily for me. They admitted sending without the sunglass.
They promised to dispatch it straight away, thought that it has already been shipped, but after 2 weeks or waiting. Emailed them back. Only they tell me..sorry it was backordered. We will ship it out tomorrow.
Disappointed in them!

Sorry if this post, has slightly gone outta topic :~)

OMG! that sux to hear~!!
Probably should use FedEx or DHL for India. It should be tracked end to end; hand delivered to your door step. If u are still looking for x-metal i might be able to help. :)

I had a similar scenario last mth. Bought a pair of Holbrook from ShopOverload. Received it at the post office..the usual check at customs showed them the black box. Then brought it home.
When i opened the oakley box. All i see is the microbag! No sunglass.

Panic-ed, drove back to the post office and query bout their handling procedures. Whether they open up packages that goes thru them for inspection.
All i get was "SORRY I CANT HELP U!".

Immediately email shopOverload, and luckily for me. They admitted sending without the sunglass.
They promised to dispatch it straight away, thought that it has already been shipped, but after 2 weeks or waiting. Emailed them back. Only they tell me..sorry it was backordered. We will ship it out tomorrow.

Darn. It's sad to hear that quite a few of you pretty much had to go through similar circumstances. It's not outta topic at all. I'd love to hear all your stories. Afterall, Misery loves company! Haha. You said something about helping me out with a pair of Juliets?

Similar experience but not x metal . I ordered the brushed aluminum jupiter factor lites from Amazon.com . When they arrived I got the oakley box ,paper work , hard case , bag but no glasses. I called them and thankfully then refunded the money right then . I'm guessing someone at Amazon lifted the glasses and put the box back.

Back