• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Purchased OO-E Jordan Sunglasses Good Deal?

Crywolf

Oakley Beginner
Hello i recently bought OO-E Jordan sunglasses from Ebay and he haven't even shipped out them yet. I talk about these http://www.ebay.com/itm/Oakley-Jord...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
I paid 400$ that with import charges etc but at first he didn't write anything about scratch on right lense so he must have edited the text. After i paid and noticed it i messaged him and he told it doesn't effect the vision but i'm wondering if this is a good deal because i bought them because i thought it had no scratches at all but now it seems it has. Should i cancel this?

I have three pairs of OO wires. $400 is WAY overpriced for them especially with no signature box and damaged. The seller can alter the listing anytime he wants and add or change the description up to 12 hours before the auction ends. After that or when it sells/ends he can't change it. Also if there are bids he can add additional info but can't change his original description. IMO that kind of money could have gotten you 2 pairs easily....

Thanks for the great responses. I canceled the deal. I only think this model of the OO-E matches me very well, i think it's the first generation model? (correct me if wrong)
About Juliet/Pitboss i'm thinking about visiting a Oakley Store later and try them out but at the moment i'm focusing on discontinued models.

Thanks for the great responses. I canceled the deal. I only think this model of the OO-E matches me very well, i think it's the first generation model? (correct me if wrong)
About Juliet/Pitboss i'm thinking about visiting a Oakley Store later and try them out but at the moment i'm focusing on discontinued models.

both Juliet and pitboss are discontinued models bro! :D

Way over priced...... and you can find better condition pairs, I have some. If I could get $300-400 a pair I might sell them all.... well, almost all.

This was my recent purchase of a group of OOs
DSC09737_zpsf6394675.jpg

Back