• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Purchasing A Minute Machine Real Soon.....

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
Need a little feedback from Minute Machine owners especially the all titanium metal band version....... I own 2 Oakley watches, one of which is a carbon fiber blade. When worn for extended periods of time it becomes heavy. Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind it, but its sits in my display more then my wrist. I have tried on the Minute Machine and being made from titanium, it is much lighter then it looks.....

I have a choice of which face color combo I want. Black dial/silver chrono........Silver dial/black chrono......silver dial/silver chrono

Please chime in with your pros and cons about this watch. As I am counting on the forum members to assist me in choosing. Now I know its all about personal preference, but tell me why I should or should not get this watch.

Thanks in advance......

I have the Diamond dial edition minute machine and I love the thing. The feel when you are wearing it is like no other watch I have ever tried on and it never gets uncomfortable. The titanium makes it really light and that helps a lot and after wearing it a little you forget it is even there.

You get a lot of compliments when you wear it and also you have people come up to you telling you what they think it look like. I have had people wonder if it shot bullets out of the band and then others actually said it looks like a tank track, like it was intended.

But with this watch I think there are only pros and no cons. I wear mine every day and it is just a great watch to own and you will not be disappointed.

As for color choice, I think it is a personal preference. If it were me, I would go with the black dial and silver chrono, but thats just me and I think thats the closest to the diamond dial.

Hope this helps!

if it was up to me, i would have opted for the red or limited yellow but the silver or lack will be more apt for formal occasions

I vote black dial, silver chrono. I like the contrast of the colors and will pair off nicely with the titanium band with the black gaskets.

This one, right?
4e497ae0ce04f.jpg

I vote black dial, silver chrono. I like the contrast of the colors and will pair off nicely with the titanium band with the black gaskets.

This one, right?
4e497ae0ce04f.jpg

That is the one I want..... It's currently on backorder at Oakley. But I will have it soon. I appreciate everyone's input and will post the pics when it arrives...

i wear the silver dail with black chrono and i like this combo too!
:tongue:

I have noticed the "Oakley" and "Swiss Made" logo on these watches are different. On some Minute Machine faces, Oakley is in the bottom left side and Swiss Made is on the right. Its opposite then what SpliceD shows above. Anyone know why the change? Mid stream change by Oakley or ??

I have noticed the "Oakley" and "Swiss Made" logo on these watches are different. On some Minute Machine faces, Oakley is in the bottom left side and Swiss Made is on the right. Its opposite then what SpliceD shows above. Anyone know why the change? Mid stream change by Oakley or ??

Not too sure. On mine it's on the bottom right. Mine was released a Time Tank.

I can't find any cons. I wear mine every day. I get plenty of comments and compliments on it. I've not seen anyone wearing one in my travels. The Black & Silver combo is nice. I'd love to get a red one also.

You won't regret your purchase.

Back