• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Purchasing A Minute Machine Real Soon.....

my crystal is still perfect! some minor scratches on the bracelet and body but nothing deep!

I have noticed the "Oakley" and "Swiss Made" logo on these watches are different. On some Minute Machine faces, Oakley is in the bottom left side and Swiss Made is on the right. Its opposite then what SpliceD shows above. Anyone know why the change? Mid stream change by Oakley or ??
i believe its just to make a bolder statement. before it was kinda hard to read the "oakley swiss made: smooshed at the bottom right corner. where as the new ones have nicer looking chrome accented icons on both sides and easier to read. Plus they did change the color or the black face/silver chrono The black now is more like a shinier black and the silver chronograph look gunmetal and not silver anymore (more like the titanium color)
i have a red dial/titanium band minute machine with the older text in the bottom right. i Love it wear it every day to work the only thing is the bottom clasp does get a lil scratched up especially on metal tables but very unnoticeable unless your look at the bottom of your watch for the current time.

if i add my $.02 get the titanium band with silver dial and silver chrono much more rarer and you can find it at a vault most likely or on usstandardissue.com
unless your a big Giants fan then get the black and yellow one or "orange" as i call it in person its very orange
https://secure.usstandardissue.com/Product_Detail.cfm?id=218

i believe its just to make a bolder statement. before it was kinda hard to read the "oakley swiss made: smooshed at the bottom right corner. where as the new ones have nicer looking chrome accented icons on both sides and easier to read. Plus they did change the color or the black face/silver chrono The black now is more like a shinier black and the silver chronograph look gunmetal and not silver anymore (more like the titanium color)
i have a red dial/titanium band minute machine with the older text in the bottom right. i Love it wear it every day to work the only thing is the bottom clasp does get a lil scratched up especially on metal tables but very unnoticeable unless your look at the bottom of your watch for the current time.

if i add my $.02 get the titanium band with silver dial and silver chrono much more rarer and you can find it at a vault most likely or on usstandardissue.com
unless your a big Giants fan then get the black and yellow one or "orange" as i call it in person its very orange
https://secure.usstandardissue.com/Product_Detail.cfm?id=218

USstandardissue all the way. LOL Still sitting on the fence about which one to get. I was going for the black face, but now I think I may have to go with the silver. Decisions decisions...

love my OMM, like everyone has said there is not other watch like it. its light and will catch peoples eyes. i have the limited yellow face one. if i were to get another one id either do black/silver, red or even the burnt orange. the band will scratch but the crystal wont for sure. good luck with whatever you pick, im sure you will love which ever one you pick!

I used to have the same problem. I like all black dial of unobtanium version the most, but love to have titanium bracelet to go with that. As my preference is not available by Oakley, I decided to go for both and switched the bracelet/strap myself (which can be done very easily). I must admit that the titanium bracelet version is much more comfortable to wear. It's definitely a lot lighter than it looks and I have no "hair pulling" issue at all. The unobtanium strap, on the other hand, is too fit or too loose for my wrist. Somehow, the adjustment never right for my kind of wrist. Giving to the fact that I used to like all black dial more, at some point I forgot about that and went back to the original black dial/white chrono. I wear the titanium bracelet version daily and very happy with it. So, I recon getting one in any dial color with titanium bracelet is a very good idea. ^_^

MM.jpg

Back