• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PURPLE AND ORANGE RUBBERS

Count me in as yet another wannabe!! IH and Orange, guess I am a double wannabe and a Jap supporter.....smh!!

hey I can contribute the violet lenses for the wannabe collectors, only wannabes get them. If your not in the club, then you don't qualify. I will do violet lenses for all x-metals at a reduced price, except Juliet's ( people might think they're real) , but only for club members. Joining list to continue. ---To be a member you must say "I am a wannabe, and I am buying purple rubbers"

hey I can contribute the violet lenses for the wannabe collectors, only wannabes get them. If your not in the club, then you don't qualify. I will do violet lenses for all x-metals at a reduced price, except Juliet's ( people might think they're real) , but only for club members. Joining list to continue. ---To be a member you must say "I am a wannabe, and I am buying purple rubbers"
Haha awesome! You can bet that ill contribute.

So... what's happening with Linegear? Did he ask for samples or did any one send him anything?
It would be nice if linegear could match the colors closer to the originals.