• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Purple Lenses

Zoah

Oakley Beginner
Hi Guys,

I'm doing an M Frame overhaul and am looking at a purple color scheme. I was hoping someone might be able to shed some light on the relative purple appearance of either the Walleva polarized purple or the Oakley Blue Iridium lens. I'm looking strictly at color here as these will be for general wear, and not performance/sports settings. If anyone has any pics of either lens rather than just the stock photos that would be excellent too. I'd be looking at the hybrid shape if that helps...

Thanks!
Zoah

oakley blue iridium is pretty blue, alot of the photos show a purple tint but think thats just the camera. here is a video with the blues and you can see that they are in fact blue blue

oakley blue iridium is pretty blue, alot of the photos show a purple tint but think thats just the camera. here is a video with the blues and you can see that they are in fact blue blue

The Blue Iridium in the video is the original Blue Iridium, which is no longer produced by Oakley. Blue Iridium today has a VR base lens, the original had a grey base. Original Blue Iridium lenses for the M Frame in mint condition are pretty hard to find.

Back