1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Zoah

Zoah Oakley Beginner

Hi Guys,

I'm doing an M Frame overhaul and am looking at a purple color scheme. I was hoping someone might be able to shed some light on the relative purple appearance of either the Walleva polarized purple or the Oakley Blue Iridium lens. I'm looking strictly at color here as these will be for general wear, and not performance/sports settings. If anyone has any pics of either lens rather than just the stock photos that would be excellent too. I'd be looking at the hybrid shape if that helps...

Thanks!
    Zoah

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. RexxCastle

RexxCastle Oakley Enthusiast

oakley blue iridium is pretty blue, alot of the photos show a purple tint but think thats just the camera. here is a video with the blues and you can see that they are in fact blue blue

3. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

The Blue Iridium in the video is the original Blue Iridium, which is no longer produced by Oakley. Blue Iridium today has a VR base lens, the original had a grey base. Original Blue Iridium lenses for the M Frame in mint condition are pretty hard to find.