• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Purple Reign

So much purple! And it looks awesome on the x-metals! I know a lot of people say purple lenses are "girly" but I've always like them and on the x-metals it just makes them look badass!

How is modding what Oakley thing is about? Oakley is about optical superiority, innovation, and protection.

oakley has always been about modding...Eyeshades and Razor/Blades had swappable lenses and stems...That's modding at it's basic level...

Yes Car guy that is a copper, the one I scored off Ebay with that special serial number that no one knows why or where it exactly came from (NAL xxxxx)
After seeing your pics I thought I would try the purple in it, Kinda like it. Seriously I do love your setup. One day I will have enough to do some nice things.

After seeing your pics I thought I would try the purple in it, Kinda like it. Seriously I do love your setup. One day I will have enough to do some nice things.

I like the copper combo. I hadn't even considered that colorway.
I have no doubt that you'll do well when you start your next life but the trade-off is still what it always has been- time (age) for money.