• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Putting a metal band on a kill switch

Rusty M

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Sunshine State
Good day forum members!!

I am wondering if anyone has put a metal band on their kill switch? If so could you please share?

If not does anyone have any idea what band may fit?

Thanks!
Rusty

i've had a few attempts with off-the-shelf band swaps and they looked out of place. The Kill Switch needs a special band and the typical off the shelf designs just didn't look right. I've got a project on a few designs with custom made bands rolling in the skunk works amongst my other projects....

i've had a few attempts with off-the-shelf band swaps and they looked out of place. The Kill Switch needs a special band and the typical off the shelf designs just didn't look right. I've got a project on a few designs with custom made bands rolling in the skunk works amongst my other projects....
if you figure out/create a band that works let us know! I would love a metal band on the Killswitch.

Please keep me posted!

I haven't tried it yet but it looks like a Gearbox Ti band will fit. Very close to same band width and face diameter as the Kill Switch. When I first bought the rubber band Gearbox, before they had the bracelet, I was thinking about a metal band for it. The Holeshot was very close to fitting. It would have required a little shaving of the band. Send me the parts and I will make one up for you.

A MM would require more than shaving, more like cutting. The links for the square watch would look out of place on the round KS.:eek:

Back