1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    I got these off the 'bay and have requested a return but before i did I wanted to see if anyone wanted them for what i got them for. The seller did not describe it accurately and would not give a partial refund for his/her mistakes.mso its going back but before they did i figured it might work out better for someone here.

Penny titanium frame (pv serial) very loose nosebridge, hinges are fine. Has one incorrect nosebomb (flak maybe), one missing, and decent earsocks but has tears/gummy near the tips since there was a cablz neck sling attached to it when they arrived.

I will include the extras that it came with, two pairs of scratched/shot exovista lenses, extra orbital screws and gaskets, a cablz brand neck cable, and a t6 screwdriver.

Item is due back in a couple of weeks and I will get $270 back for them. If you want them, pay me $270 plus shipping (CONUS ONLY) and they are yours. F&F or 4% (whatever nets me $270)

I can include some useable oakley vr28 lenses (what are supposed to be in them in the first place) for $40.

Pix are from the eBay listing and I will add some more when I can.

Thanks for looking!

Pv Serial Titanium Penny Loose Frame - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413358021.466948.jpg

Pv Serial Titanium Penny Loose Frame - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413358204.411096.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember seeing that auction. Was kicking myself for not purchasing because of the description and it was a really good price. Looks like it wasn't so great after all. GLWS.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    yeah seller doesnt realize that if something is used, they cant call it "brand new". and if the lenses are not oakley then the glasses are not "100% oakley". oh well cant win them all

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's unfortunate. I have only been messed over a few times over several years. And when I did it was bad. Usually if its too good to be true, it really is. Hope everything works out for you.

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    aught ya'll going back to the seller. thanks for dropping by!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.