• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

QLR1's 4K Post & Collection Thread

I have to say that I am truly humbled by all the positive feedback by all of yall! Although my collection looks more like an island of misfit toys, I can truly say that I have nothing to be ashamed of.

Yes there are some bad ass collections and some of them make me slightly jealous, but I can take solace that I can wear most of mine... The grass isn't necessarily greener on the other side.

It would have been awesome to have 7K likes and 4K posts at the same, but I'm not complaining!

Cheers and here's to another milestone.

Mr. Q
(i hope it's o.k. to call you like that)
Congrats for your achievement!
hope you will have a lot more milestones on the way
keep on going!

I have to say that I am truly humbled by all the positive feedback by all of yall! Although my collection looks more like an island of misfit toys, I can truly say that I have nothing to be ashamed of.

Yes there are some bad ass collections and some of them make me slightly jealous, but I can take solace that I can wear most of mine... The grass isn't necessarily greener on the other side.

It would have been awesome to have 7K likes and 4K posts at the same, but I'm not complaining!

Cheers and here's to another milestone.
youre missing one thing on your entire collection Q :D
selfie KING :king:

Spam.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Brotha! This forum stands to show, that no matter how large someones collection is, it still cant trump your personality and likability! That shines on here more then any polished frame!

Back