• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

QLR1's modest collection...

Status
Not open for further replies.

QLR1

The Big Shield King
TX
Top to bottom:
Eyepatch 2, Black with Violet Iridium lenses
Inmate, Chrome with VR28 Black Iridium lenses
Eyepatch 2, Brown with Brown gradient lenses
Dispatch (1), Black with Gray text, Black Iridium Polarized lenses.
oakleyd.jpg

I never envisioned having 4 Oakley sunglasses... I was excited when I found the one or 2 that fit the round face!

It would have been larger if I didn't lose the Oil Rigs. I also gave my Oil Drums away... I didn't like those 2 models like these anyway.

Great start QLR! Don't know if it is a good or bad thing that you joined the forums because your collection will multiply in no time!

Nice start QLR1, Now you are here there is no escape. Keep an eye on that wallet as it be empty before you know it. Keep away from the X-metal otherwise you've had it hahahahahaha

Some good choices there. I've got the Inmate myself, and am really keen on the Eyepatch 2 with Violet.

Good stuff.

Now hide your wallet before the Oakley madness truly sets in . . . .

Well, my wallet is too light for those X-Metals... I was already moaning over the cost of the Inmates!!!!!!! I tried on the Pit Boss at the Oakley store... I loved those, but the ego was killed by the price:faint2::sad:

I think I am safe from those X-Metals... face is too big for them (this is my story and I'm sticking to it:tongue:)

Status
Not open for further replies.