• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Quality Pens

I enjoy a nice pen, but I couldn't care less what it looked like. I'm not a fan of ballpoints since they tend to die before they run out of ink - the ball gets dry spots, or the rolling action just gives out.

Fisher Space pens are great as far as ballpoints go, but I've had a few get goopy on me, and I go through a lot of pens just from taking them home, or leaving them in the shop, or someone walking off with them, or whatever.

I've fallen in love with the Sharpie pens. They're not super cheap, I think around $1-2 each, but they write SO much better than a ballpoint. No pressure needed, smooth and even all the time. I've found I can write faster because the pen takes less energy to get the ink on the paper.

And it's not a gel pen, whoever invented those pieces of **** needs to be shot.

Oakle y said:
Amen to that. I'm a lefty and no matter what I smear the gel everywhere. Worst ever.

Me too. Just happy my younger pencil days are behind me. Those were dark days for the side of my hand.