1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aarron

Aarron Oakley Beginner

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

3. Aarron

Aarron Oakley Beginner

I'm well aware of that thread.... I dont see how it pertains to anything? Its not the bible of what drivers to use there's not pictures or links stating buy this driver only or you will go to oakley hell, all I was simply doing was tying to help people save a buck by not paying 10+ dollars for thr same set on ebay, if this is the set they happen to prefer which this is the set I happen to prefer. It's a matter of openion on what you want to use. So do you care to elaborate what your getting at because this is in the deals and steals not a discussion fourm?

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

Did I OFFEND you in some way by pointing out that the wrong driver may damage your X-Metals?

That wasn't my intention. My intention was to show the thread that was full of information that the WRONG driver could be bad. Especially if people are too cheap to spend a little more money to keep that from happening.

5. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Hmmm, Oakley hell...

That got me thinking, what would Oakley hell be like? Because if it has Oakleys, would it really be hell?

Maybe Oakley hell would be a place with no Oakleys. But then what's the relevance to Oakley, why not just call it regular hell? I mean, is donut hell a place with no donuts?

Or maybe Oakley hell is a place where you have a bunch of x-metals, but all the lenses badly need replacing and all the orbital screws are too badly stripped to get them out...

Yep. That would do the trick.

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

I'm in Oakley Hell.... ;) As many Oakleys as I am allowed to buy.....but never willing to wear more than 2 and only 2 pairs out of thousands. :p

7. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Now you're talking... :lol:

It's like a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma...

Does the box contain my item, or a brick?!?!?!?

8. Aarron

Aarron Oakley Beginner

How many Oakelys have you bought your trade profile looks like maybe two? So looks like your already in your own version of oakley hell I guess. I'm living in my own version of oakley paradise can spend 3 or 4 grand a month and not really even notice. I just see something I like and I buy. I must be in oakley heaven ;).

Quality T5 T6 T7 T8 on sale Newegg 2.18 - 2016-02-13 03.40.36.png

Quality T5 T6 T7 T8 on sale Newegg 2.18 - 2016-02-13 03.46.49.png

9. Aarron

Aarron Oakley Beginner

badabababa im lovin it :lolsign:

Quality T5 T6 T7 T8 on sale Newegg 2.18 - Snapchat--5175793289188993392.jpg

Quality T5 T6 T7 T8 on sale Newegg 2.18 - Snapchat--7508159161253475370.jpg

kronin323 likes this.
  10. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.