1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Blackbelt

Blackbelt Oakley Beginner

Just curious how many actually buy these for their children and about what age did you buy a pair for them? I've got a 5 year old that wants sunglasses like daddy but he's not exactly good at keeping up with stuff yet. I guess my question should be, what age group is oakley trying to target with these?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ARB

ARB Oakley Beginner

Depends on how deep your pockets are. My son got some for his 10th birthday last year and I still worry all the time that he's going to break them. Pretty durable pair though, and with a case for transport you should be alright at any age.

3. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

My wife has a small head and loves wearing her quarter jackets. They fit my 12 year old daughter well too.

4. jdd32

jdd32 X Metal Workshop

I got a pair for my 3yo. He loves them and are quite indestructible. Lenses I just custom cut cheap Oakley lenses to keep the costs down to a minimum. Hint: avoid iridium lenses... They get scratched very easily

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Oakley is targeting the kids under teens with these.

They are made for the smaller faces.