• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Queries On Oakley Prescription Frames

JxXx

Oakley Beginner
Hi all!
Firstly i am a new member so if this thread is in the wrong section,pls forgive me:smile:

I am interested in getting an Oakley prescription frame and found a site selling at great prices.However,what i noticed is that the picture of the frame in this site is different from official picture at Oakley website or other websites.
The frame does not have the model name printed on the sides of the frame.I have attached pictures of it as reference.

Pros.Pls advise.

Thanks!

Official Oakley site:
fatcat2.jpg

Online store:

Last edited by a moderator:
what store? It is a little iffy since the color of the top pic is Oakley's picture of its black frame. The lower one might just be a touched up photo to show its truer color. Oakley photos do not always show true color. So they may have altered it a bit.

If it seems like a trustworthy site you are probably ok.

based in France.According to them,there are also stock pictures.
I noticed even their sunnies pictures are also different from what you see elsewhere.

Yeah looks like most of their frames do not have the name on them. I checked out Bucket which is usually pretty prominent as well. You should be fine the look like a nice reputable site. And the glasses look pretty much stock with the exception of name. I am sure someone else on here has more experience with them and can chime in.

thanks OakleyJared for yr input :)
i will go and do more research.so far there's some reviews on this site,but mostly on G-shocks.

Back