• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question About A Future Exchange

Dardonardo

Oakley Expert
Spain
Hi guys, I am fairly new to the forum and I am excite to see so much knowledge in one place.

A few weeks ago I was lucky to get hold of a pair of infinite hero Juliets. I got them from a shop, so they are new in the box. I tried them at home a few time but never wore them. They are just too beautiful and I know that if I wear them they will get scratched.

So basically I am not using them, as I have 3 other Juliets a pair of penny's and about 4 gascans.

At the same time I fell in love with the pit boss gen 1. And now i know it is not that hard to get lenses for them.

So here is my question, do you think it is a fair exchange to swap te IH Juliets for the PB1?

Thanks!

I believe the IH juliets are selling for more than a PB1.

Ok... So how would you do it.

I say I have the IH Juliets, that I am looking for a PB 1 and anything else they want to throw into the deal that seems air to them?

Thanks

Just ask for cash on top of the trade. What ever you are comfortable with.

I guess I can use some lenses for my penny and my Juliets and the PB 1. I could as to offer me some sets for any of these...

Back