1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

i was looking around and i found this and i was interested in maybe purchasing them, but i didnt know if these were real or what. This seller i read the reviews from some of the buyers and one person said the oakleys they bought look fake. Seller claims all oakleys are inspected for authenticity and all that stuff, but since theyre not an authorized dealer the factory warranty doesnt apply. Anybody ever bought anything from this seller... any opinions if is a good price or what...

Dispatch

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley Stephen

Oakley Stephen Oakley Collector

they look real they where on the vault awhile back with some fuel cells and I think holbrooks or frogskins????? I wanta say that they where like 98 dollars on the vault but I am not sure.

3. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

ahh ok, thank you. so 109 is not too bad. ill have to consider my options here between this pair and another one im looking for.

4. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

REAL!
    sweet aussi pair . . . good price too . . .

5. UYZ

UYZ Oakley Beginner

Legit seller, he has a lot of Oakleys for sale and some of them aren't cheap.

6. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

thanks for the info