• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question About Crankcase

Here's a G26. Emerald and, by Batwolf's account of the similarity, Jade will look grey, not purple like this.

2012-04-26212213.jpg

Thanks for the image :smile: Is that radar? I remember the ones that I tried was radar,and was similar to those.And by the way what are other sunglasses that came with jade,preferably lifestyle types.

Can someone post me an image of Jade Iridium,like Rustpot did,or better yet if you can compared emerald and Jade,or ice and Jade.Would really appreciate it.

Go one Oakley.com and type in "Jade" in the search, everything with a jade lens will come up.

Honestly I don't get the hooplah over G26. It looks awesome on the outside, but it sucks for anything but shooting clays on a green backdrop. I wore it on a dreary day and it made the yellow line on the road pop, which was nice, but it gave me eye fatigue after a 20 minute trip.

I guess that's why they made jade, which is a very similar style without the violet base to it.

Jade has, as above mentioned, an neutral tint from the inside like grey or ice. No "irritations" to be afraid of. And from the outside - just beautiful deep green. So go for it ! :)

Im just about to order a pair of Polished White/Jade Iridium Crankcases but Im a bit skeptic about lens,since I never tried those lenses before.Been on oakley lens simulation page,but there is no simulation.So Im asking if you can describe me what are the colors from the inside of the lens,or better yet compare it to the ice iridium,couse those are my favorite ones.
I have the violet iridium but still craving for the ice iridium..i'd go for the ice cause it looks good..

Back