• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question About Fast Jackets On The Vault Website

kyle_2012

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys- so Oakley put the black plaid Fast Jackets up on the vault with the G30 polarized lenses and my question is this: Is there any difference between G30 polarized and G30 Iridium polarized? I know the G30 iridium polarized lenses have a bluish coating on them, I am thinking maybe they use these two lens terms interchangeably? I just don't want to order these and find out they were not what I thought they would be. Thanks!

G30 Polarized and G30 Iridium Polarized are the same lens. There hasn't been a G30 (non-Iridium) around for awhile now.

Thanks Batwolf I was assuming that, but I didn't want to put my money towards that pair and find out I was wrong.

Yeah, it gets confusing. All G30 lenses are iridium coated now. However, sometimes they are labelled as G30, and sometimes as G30 Iridium. It's the same exact lens, but there's no consistency in labelling, which is annoying. Great lens BTW :)

Back