• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question about Fire Iridium Polarized Lenses

Lucas Key

Oakley Expert
I bought a pair of FIP on eBay and they certainly look and fit like OEM lenses. But the inside of the lenses (the side you look through) is also very mirrored. I have not noticed this in any pair of other OEM lenses I have looked through. I have never owned or worn Fire before. It is mirrored enough that I can see sun reflections from the inside of my Juliet if that makes sense. Is this normal?
image.jpeg

Last edited:
It should have kind of a greenish look to it, but I have not really noticed any or at least not much of a mirrored effect.

I bought some of these too! I notice the same thing and it's driving me nuts! It's way too green for me too. I was also concerned these might be excellent fakes. Etching is on point and they fit perfectly. I also got BIP from the same seller.

I dislike fire for this reason. Too much reflection in my eyes. If you can find some old fire lenses, they aren't as bad, but the color is totally different.

Latest Posts

Back