1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. kyle_2012

kyle_2012 Oakley Beginner

Hey guys- I am considering buying a pair of IH Juliets. I found two online websites selling them:

Sunglasses. Designer Sunglasses by Oakley, Tom Ford, & Gucci. Authentic Sunglasses

Sunglasses. Designer Sunglasses by Oakley, Tom Ford, & Gucci. Authentic Sunglasses

Anyways, my question is are both of these websites legit? The reason why I ask is because I find it funny that the IH Juliets are discontinued, and Oakley was selling them for $370/pair, how could these websites be selling them new for $30 cheaper than Oakley's own website would sell them? I just want to make sure it is a legitimate product.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

never seen this websites before, but you should get an answer here fairly quick from somebody

3. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

We discussed this site in a thread before but not much came about. They do have the 24k Juliet listed on it also. I have never heard of anyone buying from them. I would say if you make a purchase don't use Paypal. Use a credit card with fraud protection where you can get your $$$ back in case they jerk you around.

4. davem

davem Oakley Beginner

I'm interested in the IH Juliets too, and for 30$ I'd just get them at Oakley and be 100% happy.

5. xxxotiknightz

xxxotiknightz Oakley Beginner

I know I just bought mine a few days ago from an Oakley store. Personally I feel more comfortable buying them from Oakley.