• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question About IH Juliets

kyle_2012

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys- I am considering buying a pair of IH Juliets. I found two online websites selling them:

Sunglasses. Designer Sunglasses by Oakley, Tom Ford, & Gucci. Authentic Sunglasses

Sunglasses. Designer Sunglasses by Oakley, Tom Ford, & Gucci. Authentic Sunglasses

Anyways, my question is are both of these websites legit? The reason why I ask is because I find it funny that the IH Juliets are discontinued, and Oakley was selling them for $370/pair, how could these websites be selling them new for $30 cheaper than Oakley's own website would sell them? I just want to make sure it is a legitimate product.

We discussed this site in a thread before but not much came about. They do have the 24k Juliet listed on it also. I have never heard of anyone buying from them. I would say if you make a purchase don't use Paypal. Use a credit card with fraud protection where you can get your $$$ back in case they jerk you around.

I know I just bought mine a few days ago from an Oakley store. Personally I feel more comfortable buying them from Oakley.

Back