• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question about Juliet's arms

Haha, I agree completely. When I first purchased my Juliets in 2000, I always wanted hammerstems for them. I used to always got to Oakley stores and ask if I could purchase replacement arms from the Romeo or XX metals but was always told no due to the serial numbers and that the arms and frames always go together...

I finally went into Oakley several years later as the plasma coating wore off and was offered an opportunity to replace my frames with any frame color so I chose polished for the hammerstems! Now I wish I purcahsed polor ice replacement lenses... missed the train on that one...

Haha, I agree completely. When I first purchased my Juliets in 2000, I always wanted hammerstems for them. I used to always got to Oakley stores and ask if I could purchase replacement arms from the Romeo or XX metals but was always told no due to the serial numbers and that the arms and frames always go together...

I finally went into Oakley several years later as the plasma coating wore off and was offered an opportunity to replace my frames with any frame color so I chose polished for the hammerstems! Now I wish I purcahsed polor ice replacement lenses... missed the train on that one...

You got lied to. Romeo serials are on the nosebridge, and final gen XX (2009) did not have serials. But yeah theyre abit adamant about not selling the frame in parts

Is there anyway I can find a pair of hammerstems in X-Metal?

I'm trying to build up a hammerstems collection, looking to put them on Mars like BriP's.

It would be swell if you gurus (gurae?) would be so kind as to post a pic of the two arms, so those of us that can only aspire to Juliets, can see what the heck you're all talking about.
:errwhat:

Latest Posts

Back