• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question about Juliets

Not to hijack a thread, but how long was each gen?
Who knows. Oakley didn't really adhere to any standard back then.

But they did 3 generations between 99 and 04. The serialized ones.

05-09 or 12 (can't remember when Juliet went out) saw two more gens. The no markings 4th gen and the sku/size marked ones were 5th gen.

If it has just a size, it's OCP and could be from any years they did Juliets in OCP.

okay, I saw that on O-Review.com. Glad to see a 2nd opinion. I couldn't remember how long ago I bought these. So these would be pre 2004 right?
You could have bought them after 04 but they were made in or before 04. Serialized pairs could have sat in store for years. But yes they were made pre 2004.

Who knows. Oakley didn't really adhere to any standard back then.

But they did 3 generations between 99 and 04. The serialized ones.

05-09 or 12 (can't remember when Juliet went out) saw two more gens. The no markings 4th gen and the sku/size marked ones were 5th gen.

If it has just a size, it's OCP and could be from any years they did Juliets in OCP.
My Plasma/Ice have zero markings on any stem. That's why I was wondering.

My Plasma/Ice have zero markings on any stem. That's why I was wondering.
4th gen, Could have come with the old style 2 piece box at the end of the run of those boxes, but probably came with the new 3 piece box with the new coin. Probably sometime between 05 and 09

4th gen, Could have come with the old style 2 piece box at the end of the run of those boxes, but probably came with the new 3 piece box with the new coin. Probably sometime between 05 and 09
I got them from a well known member of board and he said 4gen. I'm a history junkie in all ways and like to know origins and dates of things.

You could have bought them after 04 but they were made in or before 04. Serialized pairs could have sat in store for years. But yes they were made pre 2004.

I know I bought these a long time ago. I just couldn't remember when. I think I'm gonna send these into Oakley and let them do the tune up on them.

I know I bought these a long time ago. I just couldn't remember when. I think I'm gonna send these into Oakley and let them do the tune up on them.
Send to XMan. Oakley SVC dept is staffed some crayon eating window lickers now. You will not be disappointed.

Back