• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question about Oakley watches

Corporalq

Oakley Beginner
Besides being an Oakley freak, I consider myself to be a watch aficionado. I am really into automatic watches. Are any of Oakley's watches automatic or are they all quartz?

I am trying to find the right one now. I like the red faced Minute Machine or the orange face Hollow Point. Just have to decide.

Those who tried choosing one between those two you mentioned ended up eventually getting both........ the irony.
Choose now, whatever your choice, it is a win... then immediately save money to buy the other one you didn't choose..

Those who tried choosing one between those two you mentioned ended up eventually getting both........ the irony.
Choose now, whatever your choice, it is a win... then immediately save money to buy the other one you didn't choose..
You have a good point. My issue is that I recently purchased my first Omega Planet Ocean Professional. So after spending over $7k for this watch, it's going to be very difficult explaining to my wife why I need to spend another $1k on another watch!:lolsign:

Latest Posts

Back