• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question about Oakley watches

You have a good point. My issue is that I recently purchased my first Omega Planet Ocean Professional. So after spending over $7k for this watch, it's going to be very difficult explaining to my wife why I need to spend another $1k on another watch!:lolsign:

I feel you brother..... It is not going to go away that easily, good deals will still come and go... eventually I am sure you will own both. (You being alive though, I am not sure..lolz)

I feel you brother..... It is not going to go away that easily, good deals will still come and go... eventually I am sure you will own both. (You being alive though, I am not sure..lolz)
Unfortunately for my wife, I am the "better to ask for forgiveness than permission" type of guy. But, you only live once on this earth!

I've had a Tag Monaco Steve McQueen edition and it gets way less comments than my Oakley watches. I ended up selling that overpriced watch and sticking with Oakley

Definitely recommend the Timebomb but I believe it's considered a Kinetic movement. Not a true automatic.

Back