• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question about Penny

Try some penetrating oil in the mechanism, that may free up the copper plunger and give you some tension.i always use a synthetic grease on those plungers when i tune those frames up.

Try some penetrating oil in the mechanism, that may free up the copper plunger and give you some tension.i always use a synthetic grease on those plungers when i tune those frames up.
Do you work on these? I bought a pair brand new many years ago & quit using them when they started falling off. No spring tension, nose bridge loose, rubbers deteriorated. Need a total overhaul. Loved them but are useless in their condition now.

Do you work on these? I bought a pair brand new many years ago & quit using them when they started falling off. No spring tension, nose bridge loose, rubbers deteriorated. Need a total overhaul. Loved them but are useless in their condition now.
He can make your pair better than new again;)

I can get them like new again but you have to purchase the rubber set from linegear then send everything to me.

the xman will make them like new again!! do it!
but if you want to get rid of them, i'll buy them off :cool-33:

do I work on these does a bear s*** in the woods

Latest Posts

Back