• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question about sliver

jmthr278

Oakley Expert
Hi guys,
Bought a pair of daily polarized polished black sliver's off eBay. I notice the o on the arms are of the square o variety. The picture on Oakley's website has the o as a round o. The numbers on the inside of the arms match to the round o version online. And sliver is stamped into it also. Should I be worried I bought fakes?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OK. So I just bought an old pair it would seem. The lenses have prizm stamped on them just like my maritime prizm but no sticker on lens. Also, the daily is nowhere near the maritime. The maritime brings everything up the daily doesn't even seen to dim much. Also, the sky with the maritime looks beautiful. I was expecting similar with the daily. A bit disappointed I didn't just go with the black iridium polarized. But that's just my one day initial impression.

The Sliver F(foldable) still has square O's too, could be the difference.

I don't think these are foldable unless I desire to attempt to fold the solid o matter in half. I could give it a go.

I recently bought the same pair on ebay... it brought be here because I kind of felt like the deal was too good to be true. it seems like we got legit but older discontinued models. I don't think they still sell the prizm daily Slivers with a gloss black frame. I was hoping to hold out for a matte frame, but i put in a very low bid and it stuck! I really like the daily prizm lenses.

Back