• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question About Zero

joycy

Oakley Enthusiast
I recently got my hands on a pair of Zeros finally,I am waiting for them to be shipped, I just can decide wheatear it is a Zero 0.1 or a Subzero . Looks exactly like a 0.1 but the icon doesn't mach the one with the picture provided on the O- Review, insteadthe icon looks like #1n Carbon Fiber,but it is not the Carbon.
Can somebody clarify me out on this ?
Here some pics :
qepumuse.jpg
ta3ugu5y.jpg
ezu2e8u4.jpg

It is a zero 0.1. The fangs (extended earstems) are for the zeros. The sub zeros have shorter ear stems...very nice grab mate.. I love the vintage zero line...they are one of oakley's iconic line, like x metals....

Thanks. I love them to,just didn't had the opportunity before,to grab one for a decent price.
As I am having my first vintage zero, I am getting to have that felling,when you firs have something from a family and suddenly you want to collect every vintage Zero :)

Thanks. I love them to,just didn't had the opportunity before,to grab one for a decent price.
As I am having my first vintage zero, I am getting to have that felling,when you firs have something from a family and suddenly you want to collect every vintage Zero :)

Great family to collect!!

Nice grab, I was watching that auction and got distracted when it ended, great price. Those are the second Gen 0.1 BTW, the first gen have smaller lenses.

Nice grab, I was watching that auction and got distracted when it ended, great price. Those are the second Gen 0.1 BTW, the first gen have smaller lenses.

Thanks for the info :) I didn't know which generation are they so I am fully informed now whit this beautiful piece of zero.

Back