• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question Abt Lenses

jwhedbee16

Oakley Beginner
hey guys im new here and i have a quick question, i want a pair of glasses mainly for fishing/boating, and driving, what would be the best color lense to go with? Im going to buy either gascans, fuelcells, or holbrooks, any help is appreciated thanks!

I'd go for something polarized if you're going to be on or around water. I think the tint is going to be a preference kind of thing.

Oakley has numerous angling specific frames and lenses. Depends on the style you like. anything polarised with the frames you like. Oakley has an app called Oakleyview. It shows what lense goes best with any condition.

I work security at a water park. I know it isn't fishing but I can tell you that black iridium polarized is superb for preventing glare from water. I can see through the surface of pretty much any pool or lake.

I would do a brown based polarized lens. You get the glare cut down with polarization and then with the brown you get contrast while driving and also helps you a lot out in the water. Black iridium polarized is to neutral for fishing in my opinion.

Back