1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

I have an opportunity to get a woodgrain JS and just wondering how they will fit. I have some Holbrooks and they fit well. I also have a two face that fits pretty well. My only concern is the width of the Jupiter across the face. The Holbrooks are perfect for me and I benefit from the added length on the lenses. The two face is slightly bigger, width wise and the lenses are slightly shorter. If the Jupiters are any bigger in the width, they may be too big for me.

I would appreciate any descriptions / comparisons as to fit. Also anyone with pics of themselves in Jupiter Squareds may be helpful.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

I'd say the Jupiter sq fits ever so slightly smaller than a Holbrook but feel a little better due to having rubber

3. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Sounds good. Thanks

4. JDubs

JDubs Oakley Enthusiast

Get them! If you like the holbrook and two face you should like the JS.

5. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

Agreed! If Holbrook fits, Jupiter Squared will too. I personally think JS is a way better frame than Holbrook; better fit, styling, everything is better IMO.

headpatrolman likes this.
  6. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Looks like the fit will be good then, so I will pull the trigger. Love the woodgrain look. I need to get the Montefrios also.

7. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

Jupiter Squared, Woodgrain/Tungsten is a no brainer. They're awesome.

JDubs and Oakley_Sight like this.
  8. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

This is the best discription of the fit. I canwear the Holbrook as it seems too wide & stands off my face too much but I just about get away withe the Jupiter Square I have. & the rubber does ake it stay on the face better too.

9. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Thanks sight

10. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Went ahead and got them. The fit is great and they are even better looking in person. Thanks for all of the help guys. Sweet pair. I see myself getting more JS's in the future. The matte navy / chrome and the matte black / 00 red are calling my name.