• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question As To The Fit Of Jupiter Squared

headpatrolman

Smile you son of a bitch
New Jersey, USA
I have an opportunity to get a woodgrain JS and just wondering how they will fit. I have some Holbrooks and they fit well. I also have a two face that fits pretty well. My only concern is the width of the Jupiter across the face. The Holbrooks are perfect for me and I benefit from the added length on the lenses. The two face is slightly bigger, width wise and the lenses are slightly shorter. If the Jupiters are any bigger in the width, they may be too big for me.

I would appreciate any descriptions / comparisons as to fit. Also anyone with pics of themselves in Jupiter Squareds may be helpful.

I'd say the Jupiter sq fits ever so slightly smaller than a Holbrook but feel a little better due to having rubber

I'd say the Jupiter sq fits ever so slightly smaller than a Holbrook but feel a little better due to having rubber

This is the best discription of the fit. I canwear the Holbrook as it seems too wide & stands off my face too much but I just about get away withe the Jupiter Square I have. & the rubber does ake it stay on the face better too.

Went ahead and got them. The fit is great and they are even better looking in person. Thanks for all of the help guys. Sweet pair. I see myself getting more JS's in the future. The matte navy / chrome and the matte black / 00 red are calling my name.

Back