• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

QUESTION BOUT RUBBER

I prefer to use Juliet pads on my XXs rather than the originals ,they dont fall off and for me a least are a better fit,in 12 or so years of pretty much constant use I have never had the pads tear or the frame poke through.

ILL PROBIBLY DE-HORN THE SHARP TIP ON THE FRAME SO THEY ARE NOT SO SHARP AND JUST USE JULIET RUBBER

Hmm ..I didn't think Juliet rubber noses would fit XX..Guess I will have to buy a few kits before they are all gone.

Where do you get your XX nosebombs? I am desperately looking for a set but Linegear sells the entire kit.

The last pair of XX I bought came with new rubber. I was just talking about grabbing up a few Juliette kits before they are all gone from the Oakley site... I can use the Juliette nose and ear stem rubber for both my XS and XX pairs. I ordered 4 sets last night, to be on the safe side.

I got an email yesterday it looks like Oakley.com got bombed with orders, so my order that should have shipped on 11/1 was pushed back like 2 weeks. I ordered as soon as I saw it online. Be prepared for a wait.

- Kab

Back