• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question For The Forum

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I would say too bad. What difference does it make if they're as described condition wise?

He's just looking for a quick buck IMO
Exactly

Some people reacted to this post.
Tell him to scratch off the bottom stroke of the 2 so it looks like a 7. Then send him this pic compliments of Mercbezerk...

55925661090079560654116.jpg

agree with q! whats the difference really? if you described the condition correctly bro then I guess the serial is just a little problem which wont require a "partial refund".... just have them back hearn and sell them to me. lol!

like.
Username Hidden said:
Tell him to scratch off the bottom stroke of the 2 so it looks like a 7. Then send him this pic compliments of Mercbezerk...

55925661090079560654116.jpg

He owes you money, the actual pair has a lower serial number.;)

Username Hidden said:
He owes you money, the actual pair has a lower serial number.;)
True dat

Lame sauce. People a f'n ridiculous and always want something for nothing. I say tell him to send them back for a full refund or deal with it. The number changes nothing of the condition or value of the shades.

Now if you said they were an ultra low number then those showed up, it would be more understandable.

Username Hidden said:
Lame sauce. People a f'n ridiculous and always want something for nothing. I say tell him to send them back for a full refund or deal with it. The number changes nothing of the condition or value of the shades.

Now if you said they were an ultra low number then those showed up, it would be more understandable.
+1!
If he was looking for that particular serial# and doesn't like it then even though it's international he can send it back...screw that.

And he pays for the return shipping... a simple mistake on 1 number in the middle should not even warrant all this talk. Sounds ridiculous truthfully.

Sounds like your buyer is the pain in the ass!
Username Hidden said:
Yeah he's out of the country so shipping will be a pain in the ass...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back