• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question For The Forum

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Wants a partial refund...

He never mentioned the serial being a reason for the purchase.

Refund for what? No way!

Some people reacted to this post.
+1 on everything that has been said so far

Let him file the case, that forces him to ship it back. Ebay is not keen on partial refunds as it places the buyer in charge of the transaction swinging towards them. If he is had up about a partial refund, let him open the case and YOU let eBay know you will provide full refund upon return. Ebay wont force you to do a partial refund at all, that is between the buyer and seller. He is looking to find a reson to screw you. Ebay wont grant a partial refund based on what he wants. Let him open a case ebay will tell him to ship it back.

Will I have been here before. If he opens a case they will send him postage to send back. Once you get it back (by the tracking number) they will pull the funds back out and refund him.
Here is what happened to me. The A-hole sent back an empty box?? Tracking number said it arrived and they issued the funds?!?!? I sent complaint after complaint and tried to call someone and NOTHING!!!
Ebay/Paypal always sides with the buyer.
That is a tough one. I understand the simple mistake but that is all it takes for someone to complain.
Make him jump thru the hoops and do everything.
Sorry and good Luck.

Was this to a forum memeber or sale via EBay?

Username Hidden said:
Was this to a forum memeber or sale via EBay?
Forum member

Username Hidden said:
Forum member
Has he said he was partial to the serial number, or accusing you of making false statements in the listing?

Curious.

Here's the pm, edited for anonymity:

"]hi there! i got your item today to my country and to my surprise the serial is not J077877, it is instead J077827! :( im really disappointed with the wrong info that you gave me on the ads which lead to the purchase... i request for a partial refund for the inaccuracy of the information given across.

He bought it purely because the serial was so? I call bs.

How impossible would it be to look for a certain serial? It just doesn't happen.

Username Hidden said:
He bought it purely because the serial was so? I call bs.

How impossible would it be to look for a certain serial? It just doesn't happen.

I doubt it. He didn't ask before for me to confirm it... Even if he had, it looked like a 7 to me. They're hard to read sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back