• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question From A Newbie... What To Get Next??

OakleyGuru379: Thank you!!!
It's so awesome to find this forum....so much helpful information...and tons of cool people to support a rookie like me.
I'm hoping to build a small collection of Oakley...little by little. I LOVE my very first and currently the only pair so much. (*the one on my profile picture...white FuelCell with polarized black iridium) But VERY simple design. I'm learning so much from this forum.... Thanks to people like you! ;)

Like others have stated, flak jackets are an excellent choice with many color ways. Once you tire of O matter, check out a pair of x metals. X squared would be right up your alley too.

Krank:
I keep on watching those youtube reviews of Flak Jacket...and they are amazing!!!!
As a matter of fact...I....couldn't resist....I just ordered MLB edition online (*don't ask me which team... LOL).

washi me sensie:
True....so true! Finding the frame that I really REALLY like will definitely take time but will worth it...
And X metal....Juliet is SO SLEEK AND NICE~!! But ya...it's a bit too pricey for me... I need second or third job to get me to the point. :D

Try the vault that store is one of my favorite store to shop at in the bay.

Krank:
I keep on watching those youtube reviews of Flak Jacket...and they are amazing!!!!
As a matter of fact...I....couldn't resist....I just ordered MLB edition online (*don't ask me which team... LOL).
Giants or A's

Latest Posts

Back