• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question From A Newbie... What To Get Next??

Do they need a tune up? That's an amazing price.

Mine have very lightly scratched lenses but not that bad. Otherwise they're great and cost £115 which is about $186.

Just ordered some VR28 lenses for my flak jackets. This place is a bad influence!
Yeah one pair did. But Oakley did it for free and then got myself ruby lenses so I am into one pair for about $120 the other is fine maybe new set of rubbers soon.

Yeah one pair did. But Oakley did it for free and then got myself ruby lenses so I am into one pair for about $120 the other is fine maybe new set of rubbers soon.

Amazing deal then! I was tempted by some Ruby lenses but might go for something darker in colour. I've ordered a rootbeer rubber kit whilst Oakley still have them as

mine should be rootbeer but have been switched to black at some point (apart from the T shox)

Amazing deal then! I was tempted by some Ruby lenses but might go for something darker in colour. I've ordered a rootbeer rubber kit whilst Oakley still have them as

mine should be rootbeer but have been switched to black at some point (apart from the T shox)
That's how my titanium gold came too. I need to find the rootbeer rubbers.

...I feel like I should start taking notes from Eric and 350nick.... :D
So much to learn....but loving it! ;)

The MLB Flak Jacket XLJ arrived here way earlier than I expected.
While the orange color was a bit red-ish than I usually like, the pair is SO SUPER COMFORTABLE!! Feels like it's a part of my face or something. So light and so perfect fit. LOVE IT!! 350nick was right....I love my flak jacket!! ;)

Dude I had half jack and they where my favorite till they went missing... :( I'll invest in a new pair soon. I may get the giants one soon.

The MLB Flak Jacket XLJ arrived here way earlier than I expected.
While the orange color was a bit red-ish than I usually like, the pair is SO SUPER COMFORTABLE!! Feels like it's a part of my face or something. So light and so perfect fit. LOVE IT!! 350nick was right....I love my flak jacket!! ;)

Glad your liking them! I'm just waiting for my new lenses turning up... And for the weather to improve so I can actually wear them.

I'd recommend trying some vr28 lenses if you get the chance. Maybe the vr28 black or vr28 black polarized. Really nice lenses

Ice Iridium lenses for my recently purchased Flak Jacket frames should be here today or tomorrow. Can't wait.

Back