• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

QUESTION: Is the Juliet X-Metal Ruby specifically LARGER-SIZED? Compared to other Juliets (Carbon, Plasma, 24K etc.)?

It doesn’t surprise me that there are subtle differences in size/shape.

I have lenses that leave gaps in one pair of XX that I have and not the other, and vice versa.

So not beyond possibilities that nose bridges might also vary a little in size.

Hi & Good day to everyone,

I had a pair of Oakley Juliet X-Metal Ruby sunglasses (sold a long time ago). When I hadthem, I already owned an existing pair of Oakley Juliet Carbon Black (which were my daily-use sunglasses). I instantly noticed that there was a significant different in size between the two, particularly the wider nosebridge width on the Juliet X-Metal Ruby.
View attachment 1075414View attachment 1075415
Of course, the Carbon Black I own is unserialized (i.e 4th Gen?) but the X-Metal Ruby was serialized. Unfortunately, because of its enlarged nosebridge size I had to let them go since I was not able to wear them comfortably.

I am very much on the lookout to acquire the Juliet X-Metal finish again, but I'm afraid if the default size of all Juliet X-Metal finish frames are always LARGER than the normal 4th Gen unserialized frames. 😔Because then I won't be able to wear them... 🙁

View attachment 1075416

Could someone help clarify this with me?
It would be highly appreciated.

Cheers all!

View attachment 1075417
All Juliets are the same size!

I do believe it’s even the same Nose Bridge used for all Juliet’s & all XX’s.

There is a tremendous amount of change that can be felt between a warn out pair of flex couplers and new ones.
There is even noticeable difference between the different vendors Flex Couplers, and how tight or loose the glasses feel.

Back