• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question oakley masters about my oakley penny? =)

Upheaval

Oakley Beginner
i have bought a oakley penny polished serialized with black iridium lens...do oakley factory at irvine california repair my oakley penny like new? can i change the frame polished to xmetal? and lens to black iridium to ruby iridium?
penny%2Bpolished%2B%252B%2Bblack%2Biridium%2B%25282%2529.JPG
penny+x+metal+++ruby+iridium+oakley+joe+(2).JPG

You can do whatever you want to your penny...

You'd have to call your nearest Oakley customer service dept. and see if they still do tune ups...

You can find people here on the Forums who can refinish your frames to X Metal

You can also probably source some ruby lenses here on the Forums also, keep your eyes open!

i have bought a oakley penny polished serialized with black iridium lens...do oakley factory at irvine california repair my oakley penny like new? can i change the frame polished to xmetal? and lens to black iridium to ruby iridium?
penny%2Bpolished%2B%252B%2Bblack%2Biridium%2B%25282%2529.JPG
penny+x+metal+++ruby+iridium+oakley+joe+(2).JPG

The easy way is to first tell us everything that needs to be done. When you ask to make it new. What is exactly wrong with it? @THE X-MAN can refinish the frame from polished to x metal and tune up the nosebridge. I can cut your lenses. Simple process really. But based on the pics you posted I assume those are not yours. Also. You have to describe the frame condition. If it's warped, bent, broken, twisted, etc, we need to know as some things can and can not be done. Also the screws in the frame,are they stripped out or missing again that a whole different story too. More info provides more answers. The unobtainium can be obtained, OEM nose pads are a bit harder but @Linegear Official can assist you with the best custom aftermarket unobtainium parts which no other company can.

Last edited:
sorry there was some technical error. it supposed to be off as well. wait for next 10 minutes before purchase.

Latest Posts

Back