1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Upheaval

Upheaval Oakley Beginner

i have bought a oakley penny polished serialized with black iridium lens...do oakley factory at irvine california repair my oakley penny like new? can i change the frame polished to xmetal? and lens to black iridium to ruby iridium?
    Question oakley masters about my oakley penny? =) - penny%2Bpolished%2B%252B%2Bblack%2Biridium%2B%25282%2529.JPG Question oakley masters about my oakley penny? =) - penny+x+metal+++ruby+iridium+oakley+joe+(2).JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

You can do whatever you want to your penny...

You'd have to call your nearest Oakley customer service dept. and see if they still do tune ups...

You can find people here on the Forums who can refinish your frames to X Metal

You can also probably source some ruby lenses here on the Forums also, keep your eyes open!

3. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

The easy way is to first tell us everything that needs to be done. When you ask to make it new. What is exactly wrong with it? @THE X-MAN can refinish the frame from polished to x metal and tune up the nosebridge. I can cut your lenses. Simple process really. But based on the pics you posted I assume those are not yours. Also. You have to describe the frame condition. If it's warped, bent, broken, twisted, etc, we need to know as some things can and can not be done. Also the screws in the frame,are they stripped out or missing again that a whole different story too. More info provides more answers. The unobtainium can be obtained, OEM nose pads are a bit harder but @Linegear Official can assist you with the best custom aftermarket unobtainium parts which no other company can.

Last edited: 12/18/14
  4. Linegear Japan

Linegear Japan X-Metal Professional Platinum Forum Sponsor Premium Member

Thanks xmetalmaniac, good luck upheaval. ;)

5. ptownphil

ptownphil Oakley Hoarder Premium Member

You can do it, we can help! :welcome:

6. Linegear Japan

Dear all, FYI RED rubbers are ready for all model. Waiting.

7. Eagle29

Eagle29 Oakley Enthusiast

why is it full priced? no more 25% off?

8. Linegear Japan

sorry there was some technical error. it supposed to be off as well. wait for next 10 minutes before purchase.

Eagle29 likes this.
  9. Eagle29

Eagle29 Oakley Enthusiast

Thanks.