1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. 702baby

702baby Under The Electric Sky

This listing has been on my local CL for weeks now, no one seemed interested because of the initial high price, but the seller eventually started to lower the price and now the price is low, so question is, is this pair authentic? Seller claims its a sample pair, any input would be appreciated thanks

OAKLEYS X SQUARED 24K SUNGLASSES - $1 (215 & WINDMILL)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. quattro4444

quattro4444 Oakley Beginner

I talked with her back and forth a little... My wife's in Vegas visiting friends and check it out... She wasn't really impressed and the woman was out there... I decided against, but go for it bro, just check everything thoroughly!!!

3. 702baby

702baby Under The Electric Sky

What exactly did your wife not like about the glasses? Do they look fake? Saw a listing a few weeks back on CL about fake X Squareds, that the frames are bent and the seller, who is a woman, was "nasty as hell" haha, and this is the only X Sqaured listing in my local CL in the last 2 months, yeah that's why I'm reluctant to pull the trigger on this one