• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question On Aftermarket Splice Lenses

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
It seems that Exovista is the only aftermarket company on eBay that sells aftermarket Splice lenses. I recently bought a beater Splice which could use some new lenses but since they're for everyday wear, I'm not really looking for lenses that will be much more expensive than what I paid for the frame.

The Exovista ones run about $30 which is an okay price for me but I was hoping to talk to people who have previous experience with their lenses, particularly for the Splice. Are they a good fit? Are Exovista lenses good in quality in terms of the materials used?

Thanks!

It seems that Exovista is the only aftermarket company on eBay that sells aftermarket Splice lenses. I recently bought a beater Splice which could use some new lenses but since they're for everyday wear, I'm not really looking for lenses that will be much more expensive than what I paid for the frame.

The Exovista ones run about $30 which is an okay price for me but I was hoping to talk to people who have previous experience with their lenses, particularly for the Splice. Are they a good fit? Are Exovista lenses good in quality in terms of the materials used?

Thanks!

Is it the Jade lens? If so I got those. The fit is very good, as regard the clarity its one of the best for none OEM lenses. Having said that they are darker to look thru compaired to the Emerald lenses that were originally fitted in mine, I think this must be down to the base colour they use for the lens BUT as you cannot really find Splice lenses from Oakley anywhere they are a good replacement for the money.

Is it the Jade lens? If so I got those. The fit is very good, as regard the clarity its one of the best for none OEM lenses. Having said that they are darker to look thru compaired to the Emerald lenses that were originally fitted in mine, I think this must be down to the base colour they use for the lens BUT as you cannot really find Splice lenses from Oakley anywhere they are a good replacement for the money.
I'm looking at the Midnight ones as I plan on replacing the Ice ones that are on the Splice right now.

Thanks for the input! I think I'll definitely pick up the Midnight ones.

I would buy unknown lenses or have dr chop cut you some before putting "aftermarket" lenses in a Splice!

I have a pair of exovista lenses for the splice BNIB They are the medieval color version... They no longer make them....

I would buy unknown lenses or have dr chop cut you some before putting "aftermarket" lenses in a Splice!

I would as well but it kinda doesn't make sense for me to spend a lot of money for the lenses when the frame is a beater. If the frames were pristine I'd definitely go the chop route.

I have a pair of exovista lenses for the splice BNIB They are the medieval color version... They no longer make them....
How do you like them? Are they a decent sub for every day wear?

I had a pair of Ruby Twenty XX lenses from exovista and they were good enough for the bin.
Clarity wasn't comparable with OEM.

Back