• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question on Hawaii Frogskins

The_Darkone

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
North Carolina
Why are people going crazy over these things? Insane price on e-Bay and when I was at the Vault calls kept coming in for them

IMG_0443.jpg

You guys really hate your president so much. Ive heard alot of this lately. I'd ask what he's done but I'd be afraid I'd start an uproar. Our prime minister really does nothing. It's our premiers of each province that change most day to day things. We just vote the lesser of the evils here.

You guys really hate your president so much. Ive heard alot of this lately. I'd ask what he's done but I'd be afraid I'd start an uproar. Our prime minister really does nothing. It's our premiers of each province that change most day to day things. We just vote the lesser of the evils here.
I really don't want this to turn into a political debate. I was just making a joke.

if truth be told our government as a whole needs a good overturn, I just keep my head down and working towards that day when I can sit on the beach and drink a nice cold beer while I am reeling in a fish :)

Back