• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question On Infinite Hero

crusader

Oakley Beginner
Singapore
Hi guys, anyone have any idea on the spilt jacket and radarpath IH, are they on a regular production run or limited edition?
Thank you

They're 'special editions', meaning they come with extras such as a custom microclear bag and pin. As far as production goes, Idk for sure how many are being produced, but they're readily available on Oakley.com.

Huh, this is what they call limited edition! Omg!!! No wonder now i see 'limited edition' everywhere.

No it's not, they are 'special' editions as ulua said. Now some special editions are limited production, Like the c-six, or are produced only for a period of time, like the team USA. So the number produced is dependent on demand at that time, without any given production numbers predetermined.

Only the warrant watch and juliets were limited, all others are special edition.

I don't think the Juliets were technically limited as much as X-metal production ended fairly soon after they were released. In any case I heard it was between 3k-4k pairs.