1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. crusader

crusader Oakley Beginner

Hi guys, anyone have any idea on the spilt jacket and radarpath IH, are they on a regular production run or limited edition?
    Thank you

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

They're 'special editions', meaning they come with extras such as a custom microclear bag and pin. As far as production goes, Idk for sure how many are being produced, but they're readily available on Oakley.com.

3. crusader

crusader Oakley Beginner

Huh, this is what they call limited edition! Omg!!! No wonder now i see 'limited edition' everywhere.

4. dcl10

dcl10 Oakley Beginner

No it's not, they are 'special' editions as ulua said. Now some special editions are limited production, Like the c-six, or are produced only for a period of time, like the team USA. So the number produced is dependent on demand at that time, without any given production numbers predetermined.

5. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Only the warrant watch and juliets were limited, all others are special edition.

6. nalong86

nalong86 Oakley Beginner

Does anybody know how many Juliet's were made? I've been wondering for a while.

7. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

I think 3000

8. dcl10

dcl10 Oakley Beginner

I don't think the Juliets were technically limited as much as X-metal production ended fairly soon after they were released. In any case I heard it was between 3k-4k pairs.

9. Cory Barkan

Cory Barkan Oakley Beginner

to expensive

10. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

Is it just me or does this guy have a problem? All his posts are rude and negative and he's probably done it just to get his 10 posts for the exchange section. Just my 2 cents.