• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question on juilet lens colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look. Listen. Chrome-dome seems like just some chrony hired by Oakley to act like the be-all-and-ends all of knowledge of how to clean lenses.

I've owned 3 g*ddamn pairs of Oakley shades, all of which came with the micro-fibre cloth.

Oh yes, his human predictability will tell you to wash the micro-fibre bag.

BUT. washing the bag separates the threads which make up it's molecular structure.

Test it yourself. Buy THE most expensive box of Kleenex ($5 at MOST), and tell me which feels softer.

On another note, I wonder how much chrome-dome get's paid to shill for the micro-fibre bag. I say throw it out, and buy the Vault.

DONE

Wow.

I wish I was on the Oakley payroll; then I'd get the employee discount. I hear it's pretty sweet.

Do you typically lash out and throw insults at anybody who dares disagree with you? Does that help you make friends and meet interesting people in the gamer world?

Wow.

I wish I was on the Oakley payroll; then I'd get the employee discount. I hear it's pretty sweet.

Do you typically lash out and throw insults at anybody who dares disagree with you? Does that help you make friends and meet interesting people in the gamer world?
But he has owned 3 pairs of Oakleys so he should clearly know :D

Look. Listen. Chrome-dome seems like just some chrony hired by Oakley to act like the be-all-and-ends all of knowledge of how to clean lenses.

I've owned 3 g*ddamn pairs of Oakley shades, all of which came with the micro-fibre cloth.

Oh yes, his human predictability will tell you to wash the micro-fibre bag.

BUT. washing the bag separates the threads which make up it's molecular structure.

Test it yourself. Buy THE most expensive box of Kleenex ($5 at MOST), and tell me which feels softer.

On another note, I wonder how much chrome-dome get's paid to shill for the micro-fibre bag. I say throw it out, and buy the Vault.

DONE
3 pair, wow.
Words of advice: (Before you open your mouth) take_a_look_around

That's more than they cost retail :eek: Couple legit sellers on eBay have brand new OEM Juliet lenses for sale around $70.00.

That's good to know! I'm a little nervous to put them in. I don't want to scratch them up in the process. Is it pretty easy?

Loading lenses can be a little tricky depending on said frame. The first I ever attempted was with a Penny ti with a new VR28. Not a good first trial as the frame was very tight and those lenses are not easily sourced. All went well fortunately.
Juliets are easier, orbits can be prised open quite easily to load a new lens. Definately try re inserting the old lens a few times before the new one. Practice makes perfect.
Oh, and re the cleaning, I'm sure you know who to take notice of already !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back