• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question on juilet lens colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to add I'm here if you need me. Similar pricing. Available on eBay too. But mine aren't OEM, always authentic, buy custom cut every time!
Kleenex truly is bad advice ask any optician with over 1 year experience. Then if they tell you Kleenex never ask them anything glasses related again. Wood fibers will always scratch your lenses microscopically until the iridium coating one day flakes off. I also recommend diaper cloth, those white towels if anyone knows what I mean!? Not as good for oily glasses, but after washing, Great!
Lab tech cloth of choice!
I've seen process vary from $45-115 on most Juliet lenses BTW.

Awesome. Not sure how the rules work. Do I need to wait until I have the ability to buy items before talking with you about buying lenses? Don't want to do anything that's not on the up and up!
Just buy a premium membership and avoid the waiting game. That's what I did. It's the least we can do to keep this forum up and running considering the wealth of knowledge it provides.

Well you can't send any PMs or access the exchange yet. But I can tell you they are $90 shipped. I'll save a pair for you.

...and THAT'S why I came here and why I stay here. Good on you, SiRacer.. Again!

.I also got here juuust a bit late. xmetalmaniac spoiled all the fun. I was going to point out spelling errors.

C'est la vie.

:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back