• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question On Nose Bridge Tightness On Juliets

Coolluke

Oakley Beginner
Guys I have a question about nosebridge tightness on Juliets since no dealer in my town has them. I purchased a barely used, but several years old pair locally. How much play should there be in the nosebridge. Should it be tight, or will it give slightly. Mine has a a very slight amount of play.

From what i've read about the bridge it does flex & as it wears movement does appear. I guess the amount of movement & wear is determind by how often you wear them, take them off & on & the size of your head.

How you taj them off, hear size yes. I have a big head but put on and remove over top of my head and have little looseness after 5 years on one pair. Manufacturing differs though...I've had some pairs lossen really quickly....especially newer runs

I've gotten some that were very tight, and others that were slightly loose when new (and also one where the left orbital was completely loose) so there is some variation even among new glasses.