1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Coolluke

Coolluke Oakley Beginner

Guys I have a question about nosebridge tightness on Juliets since no dealer in my town has them. I purchased a barely used, but several years old pair locally. How much play should there be in the nosebridge. Should it be tight, or will it give slightly. Mine has a a very slight amount of play.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

From what i've read about the bridge it does flex & as it wears movement does appear. I guess the amount of movement & wear is determind by how often you wear them, take them off & on & the size of your head.

3. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

How you taj them off, hear size yes. I have a big head but put on and remove over top of my head and have little looseness after 5 years on one pair. Manufacturing differs though...I've had some pairs lossen really quickly....especially newer runs

4. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Darn cell phone auto correct

5. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

tiny bit of play is normal.. not flopping mind you, all the movement feels like there is a rubber cushioning it..

6. Coolluke

Coolluke Oakley Beginner

Ok good, mine sounds normal then-thanks

7. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

no worries! enjoy.. im surprised noone has juliets near you? they're in every O-store i go to!

8. dcl10

dcl10 Oakley Beginner

I've gotten some that were very tight, and others that were slightly loose when new (and also one where the left orbital was completely loose) so there is some variation even among new glasses.